Job Opportunities at Skinner & Kennedy:
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
We are currently looking to hire a first shift Shipping & Receiving Assistant
The primary duties would include:
1. Make deliveries and pick-ups to and from customers and vendors in various locations.
2. Assist in the counting and packaging of orders being shipped.
3. Verify accuracy of delivery receipts for job number, counts, description of items being shipped, carrier, weight, and destination.
4. Verify skids are properly tagged with job number, description of product, number of skids being shipped.
5. Prepare shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling containers.
6. Perform routine checks on power lift equipment; leaks, battery water levels, and visibly worn out or loose parts. Reports malfunction to maintenance.
Qualifications would include:
1. High School education.
2. Ability to lift approx. 70 lbs.
3. Drive forklift
4. Good numeric aptitude, attention to detail.
5. Driver License and excellent driving record
Duties include picking, packing and shipping orders via LTL and parcel carriers plus other specific duties related to the care and maintenance of the facility. This position requires someone possessing the ability to work at a quick, steady pace without sacrificing quality and accuracy of work.
The shift is currently schedule for 8 hours Monday thru Friday 6:00 – 2:30.
Contact Toni Kitchen, email Tkitchen@skinnerkennedy.com